Associate Professor of Business Administration
Hayes Hall 255E
- PhD in Business Administration (Marketing), Florida State University, 2007
- MBA, Purdue University, 2003
- MA in Sociology, Marquette University, 1989
- BA in Sociology, University of Wisconsin at Parkside, 1987
Research Areas & Academic Interests
- Research in the application of methods, including problems in clustering, multicollinearity, coarse measurement
- Academic interests include CRM, trust, privacy, personal data, scholarship of teaching & learning
Selected Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Brudvig, Susan and Shaheen Borna (2012), "The Effect of Pediatricians' Obesity and Gender on Children's Perception," Young Consumers 13, 2, pp. 147-160.
- Premazzi, Katia, Sandro Castaldo, Monica Grosso, Pushkala Raman, Susan Brudvig and Charles Hofacker (2010), "Customer's Information Sharing with E-Vendors: The Role of Trust and Incentives," International Journal of Electronic Commerce 14, 3 (Spring), pp. 63-91.
- Giunipero, Larry C., Robert E. Hooker, Sacha Joseph-Matthews, Tom E. Yoon and Susan Brudvig (2008), "A Decade of SCM Literature: Past, Present and Future Implications," Journal of Supply Chain Management 44, 4 (October), pp. 66-86.
- Brudvig, Susan and Pushkala Raman (2006), "The Impact of Fit and Goal Congruency on Consumers' Attitudes to Brand Extensions," Marketing Management Journal 16, 2 (Fall), pp. 171-178.
- Assistant Professor, Ball State University, 2007 – 2013
- Instructor & Online Mentor, Florida State University, 2004 – 2006
- Eli Lilly Global Headquarters, 2001 – 2003
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, 1998 – 2000
- IU Indiana Business Research Center, 1992 – 1997
- Demographic analysis, geo-spatial analysis, market research, product forecasting, enrollment forecasting