Assistant Professor of Business Administration & Management
Hayes Hall 255-L
- Ph.D., Business Administration (Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management), Georgia State University, 2015
- M.S., Business Administration, Seoul National University, South Korea, 2007
- B.S., Business Administration, Seoul National University, South Korea, 2005
Current Teaching Interests
Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Human Resources Management
Current Research Interests
Person-Environment Fit, Transformational Leadership, Well-Being
- Tepper, B. J., Dimotakis, N., Lambert, L. S., Goo, W., Koopman, J., & Matta, F. K.,& Bingham, J. “Examining Follower Responses to Transformational Leadership from a Dynamic P-E Fit Perspective” in the symposium, “Leading Today but not Tomorrow: Exploring Within-Person Fluctuations Leadership Behavior,” the Academy of Management 2015 annual meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Goo, W., Lambert, L. S., Carr, J. C., & Bingham, J. “P-E Fit Approach to Visionary Leadership Needed and Received” in the symposium, “Investigating the Effects of Person-Environment Fit Across Varying Contexts,” the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2014 annual conference, Honolulu, HI.
- Goo, W., Lambert. L. S., Tepper, B. J., & Maurer, T. J. “Applying Person-Environment Fit Theory to Job Characteristics Needed and Supplied,” the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012 annual conference, Houston, TX.
- Dimotakis, N., Goo, W., & Ilies, R. “Physiological Reactions to Affective Experience” in the symposium, “Novel Approaches to Conducting Research on Workplace Affect,” the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012 annual conference, Houston, TX.