Changing Course Sections - Using "Swap"
You can change course sections via OneStart, via Student Self-service.
When you don’t want to drop an enrolled class until you are safely enrolled in a new class, when you are changing sections of the same course, or if you are already at or near your maximum number of credits allowed, you may want to use the Swap feature.
- To swap a class, click Register & Drop/Add from the Student Center main page.
- Click Swap.
- Select the class you want to remove from your schedule and either select a replacement from your shopping cart or use Class Search or My Planner to choose a replacement.
- You will receive a confirmation page.
- Once you have confirmed the classes you want to swap, click “Finish Swapping”.
- The class swap is now complete and you can view your class schedule