Student Meningitis Compliance
State law requires Indiana University to inform its students of the risks of Meningococcal disease, commonly known as meningitis and the benefits of getting a vaccination. While it is NOT mandatory that students get vaccinated, students must access the Immunization Compliance Form, read the attached information, and acknowledge that they have read and understand the information.
New students, who are not meningitis compliant, will have an "Immunization HOLD" placed on their record. Please note that this HOLD will prevent registration. In order to remove the hold students need to access the Immunization Compliance Form by following this simple steps:
- Navigate to the OneStart page, http://onestart.iu.edu; Click the login button.
- Log in using your Username and Password.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Locate the Personal Info section.
- Click the Immunization Compliance Form link.
Once a student has completed the Immunization Compliance Form, the "hold" should be released from their record with 24 hours.