Former IU East students who wish to return:
Welcome back to IU East! Whether you have been away for one year or twenty, our students always have a home at IU East, and we want to help you accomplish your educational goals. If you have been out less than two semesters (with the exception of summer terms) or are returning from military leave, you do not need to apply for re-admittance, but instead you may contact the Office of Student Records for reactivation. All other returning students will...
- Apply for Re-admittance to Indiana University East. After you have completed the application for re-admittance to IU East, please scan the application and e-mail it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may choose to FAX the completed application to (765) 973-8288.
- Your application for re-admittance will be reviewed, and a decision will be rendered by the IU East Readmit Committee within five working days. Decisions by the Readmit Committee are final.
- Deadlines to apply for re-admittance to IU East...
- Summer 2014 deadline is Friday, May 9th
- Fall 2014 deadline is Friday, August 15th
- Spring 2015 deadline is Friday, January 2nd
- Questions pertaining to the re-admittance process may be referred to the Office of Student Records, Indiana University East, Whitewater Hall, Room 116, 2325 Chester Boulevard, Richmond, IN 47374, Toll free: 800-959-EAST or 765-973-8270, Fax: 765-973-8288, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit M-F 8am to 5pm.
Click here for the Application for Re-admittance to Indiana University East