Former IU East students who wish to return
Welcome back to IU East! Whether you have been away for one year or twenty, we are excited that you are ready to return to IU East, and we want to help you accomplish your educational goals. If you have been out less than one year (two semesters - exception of summer terms) or are returning from military leave, you do not need to apply for re-admittance, but instead you may contact the Office of Student Records for reactivation. All other returning students will need to...
- Apply for Re-admittance to Indiana University East. After you have completed the application for re-admittance to IU East, please scan the application and e-mail it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may choose to FAX the completed application to (765) 973-8288.
- If you attended another college or university, since you last attended IU East, then you MUST also include an unofficial copy of that institution's transcript with your application for re-admittance.
- Your application for re-admittance and unofficial transcript(s) will be reviewed, and a decision will be rendered by the IU East Readmit Committee within five working days of receipt. Decisions by the Readmit Committee are final.
- If you are readmitted, and you attended another college or university since you last attended IU East, then you will need to have that institution send a copy of your "official" transcript to the IU East Office of Admission for a thorough course-by-course transfer credit evaluation.
- Deadlines to apply for re-admittance to IU East are...
|Spring 2016||Thursday, December 31, 2015|
|Summer Session One 2016||Friday, May 6, 2016|
|Summer Session Two 2016||Friday, June 24, 2016|
|Fall 2016||Friday, August 5, 2016|
Questions pertaining to the re-admittance process may be referred to the Office of Student Records, Indiana University East, Whitewater Hall, Room 116, 2325 Chester Boulevard, Richmond, IN 47374, Toll free: 800-959-EAST or 765-973-8270, Fax: 765-973-8288, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit M-F 8am to 5pm.
Click here for the Application for Re-admittance to Indiana University East