Helping You Build Your Career
IU East's Office of Career Services helps students through every stage of career development-from deciding on a major to landing a job. We also offer assistance to IU alumni who are making career changes or searching for meaningful employment.
- Career advising and counseling
- Full- and part-time job listings (IU East CareerLink)
- Job fairs and other career development events
- Practice interviews and job search strategies
- Graduate school planning and admission assistance
- Internship and job shadow opportunities
- Interests, values, and skills assessments
Visit us today to talk about your career development plans and questions. Schedule an appointment with a staff member today, (765) 973-8235. We're here to help!