To interested employers, Indiana University East now offers you the opportunity to post your positions available for current IU student interns and prospective IU graduates and alumni. The IU East CareerLink system will allow the Career and Internship Coordinator to pre-approve your business for job and internship site postings.
For questions about job and internship postings, please call 765-973-8235.
REGISTER YOUR INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following form to register your internship with Career Services.
Indiana University East Career Services Office acts as a referral service by permitting employers to post information about current job/internship listings. The University is unable to research the integrity of the organizations or persons who list positions with us, and we make no representations, recommendations or guarantees regarding any positions posted or employment data transmitted through CareerLink. We urge students to exercise caution and common sense when applying for any position.
Indiana University East shall not be responsible to anyone who posts or accesses information or otherwise uses CareerLink for any direct or indirect harm, damage or loss incurred in connection with such use, regardless of the nature of the claim or cause of action. Without limiting the foregoing, the University expressly disclaims any responsibility or obligation to assess or determine the suitability of any individual seeking employment, any potential employer, or any potential employment situation.
By using the online system to post or retrieve information or to engage in employment activities, the user shall be deemed to understand and agree to the above terms and disclaimer of University liability.
THE CAREER SERVICES OFFICE WILL NOT POST A POSITION IF:
1. The employment opportunity involves on-campus solicitation or on-campus sales.
2. The student is required to purchase or rent any type of sales kit or presentation supplies that are non-refundable.
3. The employment opportunity is contingent upon the student paying a fee for employment or placement services.
4. We do not grant access to other online posting sites via CareerLink.
5. The employment opportunity is not offered by a for-profit or non-profit (501c3)organization (e.g. baby sitters, tutors, nannies).
We reserve the right to refuse individual postings.