ONE CARD TO RULE THEM ALL!
CrimsonCard is coming this spring! Visit crimsoncard.iu.edu for more information.
Introducing EZ Deposit!
Brewfus Coffee Shop now open!
The Brewfus Coffee Shop accepts the Wolf Card as a form of payment.
Brewfus is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mondays-Thursdays, and 7:30 a.m. to noon on Fridays.
Take a minute to load money on your Flexible Pre-Paid Account.
Visit The Den!
The Den features made-to-order sandwiches, wraps, subs, fresh salad bar, soup station, hot and cold grab-and-go items, soft serve ice cream, fountain and bottled beverages, snacks, desserts and daily entrée selections.
Be sure to activate your Personal Dining Plan account. You may do so at any time during the academic year to suit your dining needs in the denominations below.
• Your first Wolf Card is free; replacement cost $10.00.
• Your Wolf Card is valid for as long as you remain an IU East student.
• Your Wolf Card serves as your library card.
• Your Wolf card will admit you into the Graf fitness center.
• There are several businesses in the Richmond area that offer student discounts if your Wolf Card is presented at time of purchase. The full list can be found at http://www.iue.edu/wolfcard/discount_list.php.
• Activation of your Wolf Card will take 24 hours enabling you to use the copy machines on campus. The charges for the copies will be deducted from your semester print allotment.