Personal Dining Account
Indiana University East offers a dining plan to purchase food in The Den, also known as the campus café, located in Whitewater Hall. The dining plan is available to all IU East students currently registered and to employees. The dining plan is established by creating a Personal Dining Plan Account on your Wolf Card.
Activation of your Personal Dining Plan Account on the Wolf Card is an acknowledgment of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Wolf Card agreement and binds you to the full terms and conditions of the Agreement. Indiana University East reserves the right to modify the agreement in the future.
The Den, located in Whitewater Hall, will feature made to order sandwiches, wraps, subs, fresh salad bar, soup station, hot & cold grab & go items, fountain & bottled beverages, snacks, desserts and daily entrée selections.
A Personal Dining Plan Account may be purchased at any time during the academic year to suit your dining needs in the denominations below. Each Personal Dining Plan Account features Reward Dollars that increase the value of the Plan and provide discounts to you ranging from 10 to 18 percent based on the Plan Purchase Price.
|Purchase Price||Reward Dollars||Plan Value|
Personal Dining Plan Account remaining balances are displayed on the receipt after each transaction. You can also call or visit the Bursar's Office to request your balance or review your transaction history online.
Personal Dining Plan Account Policies
The Personal Dining Plan Account:
- may only be used in The Den.
- balance for a student may be rolled over between academic years so long as the student is registered in the current semester.
- will roll over as long (for faculty and staff) as they are employed by IU East. The Personal Dining Plan Account for employees begins immediately upon opening and continues until used.
You may make a request to the Bursar to close your Personal Dining Plan Account and request the balance in your account in excess of $15 be refunded to you. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing or from your IU East email address. Indiana University East will refund the balance of your Personal Dining Plan Account, less a $15 service charge. The amount of the cash refunded will not exceed the actual purchase price paid in any case. You may not request cash advances or withdrawals from your Personal Dining Plan Account.
If a Wolf Card account has sustained no activity for a period of 12 months or more, has a positive balance, and no refund request has been submitted, the Account will be determined inactive and assessed a $3 monthly fee until one of the following occurs:
- the Wolf Card is used by you for payment
- the balance reaches zero (0)
- after a period of 60 months (5 years) a positive balance still remains in the Account greater than $15, the remaining funds are considered unclaimed property by Indiana University East and will be escheated to the state.
Purchasing the Wolf Card Personal Dining Plan Account
The Personal Dining Plan Account must be established in the Bursar's Office by submitting a completed Dining Plan application form and using one of the following payment methods.
- The completed form can be brought to the Bursar's Office
- You may fax the form to 765-973-8365 and complete an on-line funds transfer at the following link or contact us for a credit card deposit over the phone at 765-973-8345 for payment
- You may mail the form along with payment to:
Indiana University East
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374
Lost and Stolen Cards
Wolf Card holders are responsible for purchases made on lost or stolen cards. If you suspect your Wolf Card to be lost or stolen, and to avoid fraudulent charges to your account, you should deactivate your card immediately, by contacting Card Services at 765-973-8601 or through the online card management interface anytime at http://www.iue.edu/wolfcard/manage.
If you suspect that your card has been stolen, please file a police report with the Indiana University East Police Department.
A replacement fee of $25.00 will be charged for lost or stolen cards.