What's life like at IU East? Whatever you make it! Get to know the campus culture and what makes IU East feel like home.
Virtual & On-Campus Visits
We are currently offering two visit options to see what life is like at IU East! VIP Days are on-campus group visits from 10 AM to 12 PM and Virtual Visits are held via Zoom at 1 PM and 4 PM daily.
Join us in-person at VIP Day or virtually to:
- Meet an Admissions Counselor
- Chat with Current Students about why they chose IU East
- Explore Academic Programs
- Discover Campus Life Beyond the Classroom
- Understand Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Discover Study Abroad Opportunities
- Learn about Internships & Job Shadowing
- Get your application fee waived!
Thinking about becoming a teacher? The School of Education invites you to visit campus on October 27 from 9am-noon to see if the Education Program is the right area of study for you. You’ll connect with education faculty and students, tour campus and the School of Education, meet with the Admissions Team and enjoy a catered lunch and special gift.
Visit campus on October 28 from 9:30am-12:30pm to explore nursing as a career. Designed exclusively for students considering nursing as a major, you’ll tour campus and the nursing labs, connect with Nursing faculty and students, meet the admissions team about application deadlines, scholarships and financial aid and enjoy a catered lunch and special gift.