Hello! I am Jennifer Banker, and I am a Master’s Student in Nursing Education at Indiana University East. I am currently working at Reid Hospital on the Mother Baby Care Center, and have been working there since November 2014. I work postpartum and in the special care nursery. I graduated with my BSN from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2009. I have also had the opportunity to work in the patient care simulation lab at Indiana Wesleyan, have become a certified Parish Nurse, taught Childbirth Education classes, and assisted with community health fairs. I am so thankful for all the opportunities I have had in nursing!
I am very much looking forward to our trip to London! I am excited to discover the differences in our healthcare system, and in learning those differences, be a more effective leader and well-rounded nurse. I am very excited to visit the Florence Nightingale Museum and meet the nurses of London! I can’t wait to compare similarities and differences in our daily roles and tasks. I am looking forward to this trip of a lifetime!
- Final Day in London! - November 6, 2015
- Old Operating Theatre & Plant Medicine - November 5, 2015
- Royal College of Nursing - November 4, 2015
- Community Health and Hospice Nursing - November 4, 2015
- Medical Walking Tour of London - November 3, 2015
- We made it to London! - November 2, 2015
- Jen’s Bio - October 21, 2015