Friday, November 6th, 2015
Today was our last full day in London. We have worked hard all week learning as much as we can about the history of nursing and how it has shaped our current lives. We have compared our health care system with that of the United Kingdom. We have immersed ourselves completely in another culture that is a lot like our own, but different in many exciting ways.
Today some enjoyed free time at the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Science Museum and the British Museum. Others also enjoyed experiencing traditional afternoon tea, pampering and shopping. A few ventured outside city limits to experience Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath. Everyone has enjoyed his or her time here and we are eager to fly home tomorrow. We have made memories to last a lifetime.
- Final Day in London! - November 6, 2015
- Old Operating Theatre & Plant Medicine - November 5, 2015
- Royal College of Nursing - November 4, 2015
- Community Health and Hospice Nursing - November 4, 2015
- Medical Walking Tour of London - November 3, 2015
- We made it to London! - November 2, 2015
- Jen’s Bio - October 21, 2015