Final Drive, But Then What?

Final Drive, But Then What?

We have finally reached the last drive to finish school for this semester. This typically seems like the longest drive ever even though it is only three weeks and then finals week! Keep strong everyone. So once we finish these last few weeks, then what? That is for you to decide! Should I take summer classes, should I get a job, or do I just relax over the summer and prepare for the fall semester? Whatever you do is only something you can decide. If you need to talk about this to help alleviate some self-stress, feel free to make an appointment with your academic advisor to see which option would benefit you the most. Keep it up everybody, and good luck with the rest of the semester!

About Derek Jessup

I am currently a sophomore at IU East. I am on a double major track for a B.S. in Biology and a B.S. in Biochemistry. I work in the School of Natural Science and Mathematics with the Academic Advisers, in the Math and Science Center as a student mentor, and in the Office of Admissions as a student ambassador.