Master of Science in Management
The current MSM cohort will graduate in May 2018. We soon will be accepting applications for Fall '18 students. If you would like to get on our e-mailing list to receive more information as it becomes available, please email Darla Lane, Graduate Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IU East Master’s in Management is a 15-month weekend program designed for employed professionals seeking a graduate level management degree. The IU East Master’s in Management provides a highly interactive learning environment that includes analysis, communication, leadership, and innovative thinking. The program bridges the work and education realms to help individuals gain the real-life development necessary to take their careers to the next level.
Key Program Features
- A local, affordable Indiana University graduate degree.
- The flexibility of a general management degree that will serve you as your career evolves.
- Cohort driven, leading to the development of a strong professional network.
- An applied capstone project providing opportunities for real life experience.
- A balance of face-to-face and online learning that mirrors today’s work environment.
- An engaged faculty that stay on the cutting edge by combining business experience with ongoing academic and applied research.
- A balance of the analytical skills necessary to understand business issues and the leadership skills necessary to make things happen.
The total estimated tuition cost for in-state students is approximately $13,500. This estimated total does not include the cost of books or fees.