Master of Science in Management (MSM)
The IU East Master’s in Management is a 15-month weekend program designed for employed professionals seeking a graduate level management degree.
Currently accepting applications for January 2019 MSM cohort!
If you have questions or need more information, please email Darla Lane, Graduate Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com.
The program provides a highly interactive learning environment that includes analysis, communication, leadership, and innovative thinking. The program bridges the work and education realms to help individuals gain the real-life development necessary to take their careers to the next level.
Key Program Features
- A local, affordable Indiana University graduate degree.
- The flexibility of a general management degree that will serve you as your career evolves.
- Cohort driven, leading to the development of a strong professional network.
- An applied capstone project providing opportunities for real life experience.
- A balance of face-to-face and online learning that mirrors today’s work environment.
- An engaged faculty that stay on the cutting edge by combining business experience with ongoing academic and applied research.
- A balance of the analytical skills necessary to understand business issues and the leadership skills necessary to make things happen.
The total estimated tuition cost for in-state students is approximately $13,500. This estimated total does not include the cost of books or fees.
In-state Tuition Available for W. Ohio Residents
If you are a resident of one of the following Western Ohio counties, you can qualify for in-state tuition here at Indiana University East! Massive savings for a prestigious IU graduate degree and a local program that can fit into your life.
- Van Wert
Check out what you need to apply and get started on your application!
If you'd like to learn more about the program and how it would work for you, please complete the 'Request Information' form or contact: