M.S. in Management Curriculum Overview
The program begins with orientation sessions and ends with intensive sessions (see the Schedule to find specific cohort schedules). Each semester will include six weekend sessions (Friday 5:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) augmented by online individual and team course work.
Note that there may be coursework required before the first on-campus session and/or after the last on-campus session each semester. Plan on being engaged in coursework from the beginning date to the ending date of each semester.
- BUEA-M 550 Leadership and Motivation
- BUEA-M 551 Organizational Learning and Change Management
- BUEA-M 552 Managerial Research
- BUEA-M 553 Managerial Use of Financial Information
- BUEA-M 554 Marketing Management
- BUEA-M 555 Managerial Economics
- BUEA-M 556 Managerial Application of Information
- BUEA-M 557 Contemporary Managerial Ethical Issues
- BUEA-M 558 Human Resource Management