Procedure for Scheduling CASA exams
Go to www.in.nesinc.com
Please note: You will need to set up an account and enter your payment information BEFORE you are allowed you to see the testing sites and available dates. You can take the exam here on campus at the IUE testing center RW202 or at other locations around the state—whatever works best for you. You will see the available testing sites once you pay the fee.
You are strongly advised to think about whether you want to take all the tests at one time or schedule them separately. If you take the Math, Reading and Writing all the same day, you will be testing for 4.5 hours, which is a LONG time. It is wiser for most students to schedule the exams on separate days/times. If you have any further questions about how to register, please contact Lee Ann Adams (RW344) email@example.com or 765-973-8359.
Procedure for Scheduling Content Area and Pedagogy exams at IU East
Testing Center: 202 Springwood Hall
- Return to the same website where you registered for CASA exams: www.in.nesinc.com
- Using the same user name and password you did for the CASA exams, sign in to your account. (If this is your first time to the site, you will need to set up a new account.) You need to have an account to register and get your scores.
- Click on the REGISTER tab and select the exam you wish to take, making certain you are registering for the correct exam.
- Follow the directions and enter your payment information when prompted to do so.
- Print your receipt and log out of the site. You will not see IU East listed as a test center. Since IU East is a private site and offers exams ONLY for IU East students, you will not be able to schedule the exam on this website.
- To schedule your exam, contact:
DO NOT CALL THE IUE TESTING CENTER TO SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM; THEY CANNOT HELP YOU.