Staff Evaluation Program
Indiana University East has an annual evaluation program for all full time and appointed support and professional staff. Supervisors of staff are responsible for completion of evaluation forms. Employees have the option of completing a self evaluation form. Supervisors and staff should save the required forms to their own computers to complete them. Hard copies with signatures should be printed and forwarded according to the instructions. Employees and supervisors should address any questions regarding this process to Human Resources.
- Employee Performance SELF Evaluation Form
- Employee Performance Evaluation Form
- Quarterly Conversation Form 2020
Resources and Information
- 2020 Evaluation Process Timeline
- IUE Performance Appraisal Info Booklet
- Campus Diversity Website
- NEW! Performance at IU: Fundamental Tools
Performance management may seem complicated- but it doesn’t have to be. IU Human Resources has developed a set of simple tools to help guide and enhance performance conversations throughout the year with your team.
View these new resources (IU Login required)