Area business leaders and community members are invited to virtually attend the Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business Outlook forecast for 2021. The presentation will be delivered on Zoom at 8 a.m. on Thursday, November 12.
Register online. The event is free and open to the public.
The Business Outlook forecast is presented by the IU East Alumni Association and the IU East School of Business and Economics.
The IU Kelley School of Business will present its economic forecasts for the nation, financial markets, Indiana and communities across the state.
Since 1972, Kelley School faculty have presented their annual Business Outlook forecast around the state, usually joined by a local panelist. While the panel will not physically travel across the state, the school and its Indiana Business Research Center is hosting 10 regional events virtually. The forecast is based on research from the Indiana Business Research Center, which has provided crucial economic information needed by many Indiana businesses, government units and nonprofit organizations since 1925.
At each presentation, the panel features faculty members from the Kelley School and IU, plus local panelists from other IU campuses and other universities, offering perspectives on the global, national, state and local economies and financial markets.
There will also be a Q&A session to answer attendee questions.
This year’s panel for Richmond’s forecast includes:
- Denise Smith, Dean for the School for the IU East School of Business and Economics, moderator
- Idalene “Idie” Kesner, Dean of the Kelley School of Business, Frank P. Popoff Chair of Strategic Management and Professor of Management at Indiana University
- Zhenyu Wang, Professor of Business Finance and Edward E. Edwards Professor at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
- Ellie Mafi-Kreft, Clinical Associate Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at the Kelley School of Business.
- Kyle Anderson, Clinical Assistant Professor of Business Economics at the Kelley School of Business in Indianapolis.
- Oi Lin Cheung, Associate Professor of Finance and Director of the Business and Economic Research Center for the IU East School of Business and Economics.
The forecast is sponsored by IU’s Kelley School of Business, the Kelley School of Business Alumni Association, the IU Alumni Association, IU campuses and numerous community organizations.
For more information, contact Terry Wiesehan, director of Alumni Relations and Campus Events, at (765) 973-8221 or email@example.com.