Area business leaders and community members are invited to attend the Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business Outlook forecast for 2023.
The presentation begins at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 16, in Whitewater Hall Lobby. The event begins with a networking breakfast followed by the Business Outlook Panel from 8-9 a.m. in Vivian Auditorium.
Register online at IUEastBusinessOutlook.eventbrite.com.
The event is free and open to the public. Parking for visitors will be available in the Whitewater Hall parking lot.
The Business Outlook forecast is sponsored by the Kelley School of Business, Indiana Business Research Center, IU Alumni Association East Region, IU East School of Business and Economics, and the IU East Business and Economics Research Center.
The IU Kelley School of Business will present its economic forecasts for the nation, financial markets, Indiana and communities across the state.
The Kelley School of Business has presented the annual Business Outlook forecast around the state since 1972, based on research from its Indiana Business Research Center. The center has provided crucial economic information needed by many Indiana businesses, government and nonprofit organizations since 1925. The forecast draws upon econometric models developed by the Center for Econometric Model Research and the insights of a select panel of Kelley faculty members led by Indiana Business Research Center director Carol Rogers.
At each presentation, the panel features faculty members from the Kelley School and IU, plus local panelists from other IU campuses and other universities, offering perspectives on the global, national, state and local economies and financial markets.
There will be a Q&A session to answer attendee questions.
This year’s panel for Richmond’s forecast includes:
- Denise Smith, dean of the IU East School of Business and Economics, moderator
- Kyle Anderson, clinical assistant professor of business economics and faculty chair of the Evening MBA Program, financial markets panelist
- Phil Powell, academic director for the Indiana Business Research Center, Kelley School of Business, IUPUI, state panelist
- Jennifer Lynn Rice, senior lecturer for the Kelley School of Business, IU Bloomington, U.S./international panelist
- Oi Lin Cheung, associate professor of finance and director of the Business and Economic Research Center for the IU East School of Business and Economics, local panelist
For more information, contact Terry Wiesehan, director of Alumni Relations, at (765) 973-8221 or email@example.com.
To RSVP for the Kelley School’s 2023 Business Outlook forecast presentation for East Central Indiana counties, visit Eventbrite.