Free Services to IU East Students and Grads; Sign up today!
- Nursing @ Indiana University East is a service powered by After College. The site offers numerous free services to Indiana University East students and graduates including; Career Tools for Scholarship, Blue Book, Salary Wizard, Relocation help, Alumni information and countless other services.
- Occupational Outlook Website
- Career Planning & Placement, Internships, & Service-Learning has healthcare positions listed.
Healthcare Nursing Jobs
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
Other Links Of Interest
- Ohio Agreements - Live in Ohio? That's ok! We have agreements for certain nearby Ohio counties to treat them as in-state for residency purposes.
- Print Management - Part of your fees includes an allotment of printing. The IT department has more information about this.
- Information Technology
- Student Health Insurance - If you do not have a family plan or insurance through your employer, you may want to look into getting Insurance through the Student Health Insurance program.
- AfterCollege Career Network
- Nursing Degree Guide - Articles, Nursing Interviews and other resources including RN to BSN Programs.
- Nursing Scholarship and Financial Aid resources
- Free Nursing Scholarships and Financial Aid Resources is dedicated to providing students with Nursing Scholarships and Financial Aid information all free of charge.
Scholarships for Nursing
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
The September 30th deadline for AfterCollege scholarships is approaching!