Online Degree Completion Programs
IU East currently offers the following online degree completion programs and certificate. The credits, transcript, and diploma earned through IU East's online programs are identical to those received from any campus of Indiana University.
- Applied Health Science, Bachelor of Science
- Biology, Master of Arts for Teachers
- Biology, Graduate Certificate
- Business Administration, Bachelor of Science
- Chemistry, Master of Arts for Teachers
- Chemistry, Graduate Certificate
- Communication Studies, Bachelor of Arts
- Communication Studies, Bachelor of Science
- Communication Studies, Graduate Certificate
- Composition Studies, Graduate Certificate
- Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety, Master of Science
- Data Science, Bachelor of Science
- Educational Technology for Learning, Master of Science in Education
- English (Technical and Professional Writing), Bachelor of Arts
- English, Master of Arts
- History, Bachelor of Arts
- History, Master of Arts for Teachers
- History, Graduate Certificate
- Informatics, Bachelor of Science
- Language and Literature, Graduate Certificate
- Liberal Studies, Master of Liberal Studies
- Literature, Graduate Certificate
- Mathematics, Bachelor of Science
- Mathematics, Master of Arts for Teachers
- Mathematics, Graduate Certificate
- Natural Science and Mathematics (Mathematics Concentration), Bachelor of Arts
- Political Science, Bachelor of Science
- Political Science, Master of Arts for Teachers
- Political Science, Graduate Certificate
- Psychology, Bachelor of Science
- Sociology, Bachelor of Science
- Sustainability Studies, Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of General Studies
- RN to BSN Mobility Option
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Assessment
Advisors will work with every student, based on background, for an individual plan of study.
IU East strives to bring the highest-quality educational experience to our online students. Our instructors are trained in online teaching excellence, and strive to work with students to achieve their educational goals. Our courses and programs follow the guidelines and standards set forth by Quality Matters (TM) in course design, and our academic student support services are available to help students when they need it.
As an IU East student, you are provided with a variety of resources that will contribute to your academic success. These resources have been made available for both online distance learning students and on-campus students.
The Campus Library resources and staff are available to help you virtually! Simply try "Ask-A-Librarian" and your question will be answered by a librarian within 24 hours. Specialized subject guides (“libguides”) are available to help you research. Access to research sources is available 24/7 through our databases. You are also welcome to call for help 765-973-8311, M-Th 8 am-9pm, Fri 9 am-5 pm (Eastern time).
Textbooks may be ordered online from the Indiana University East Bookstore and they will be shipped to your home. It is important to order your books early to ensure that they will arrive in time for the beginning of classes. It is also important to obtain your books from the campus bookstore to ensure that you receive all correct course materials. Some courses require supplementary materials (CDs and online Access Keys) in addition to the books.When ordering, you will need the following course information for each of your classes:
- Department (Ex: BUS-W)
- Number (Ex: 301)
- Section (Ex: 14333)*
*Pay special attention to the section number you are enrolled in to ensure you receive the proper books. Some classes may have multiple sections.
Additional Student Resources
In addition to the courses offered as part of the degree completion programs, IU East offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate courses in many disciplines. See the courses for current offerings.