Office of Student Records - Forms
For the convenience of our students, the IU East Office of Student Records has placed the vast majority of its most requested forms here on the web. Since federal law requires the student's legal signature for most educational business processes, students wishing to use these forms need to...
- Download the form. Forms listed below are PDF. To open these files, you will need Adobe Reader software. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, you can download Adobe Reader for free.
- Fill out the form -- be sure to include signature and date
- Click the "SUBMIT" button if one is available, or scan the completed form.
- Send completed form as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Change of Major
- Change of Name
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Earlham / IU East Course Exchange Application
- FERPA - Authorize In-Person 3rd-Party Access to My Record
- FERPA - Block Access to My Public Record Information
- Grade Forgiveness Petition - a.k.a. Fresh Start/Bankruptcy
- Grade Replacement Petition - a.k.a. Repeat
- Request for an Incomplete ("I" Grade)
- Request for an Independent Study Course
- Pass/Fail Grading Option - Application for
- Request to Exceed Maximum Credit Hours