The Testing Center is available for the following types of tests:
- Final Exams: Some instructors will hold their mid-term and final exams in the Testing Center, and will let you know if this is the case.
- Make-up Exams
- Disability Accommodations: Special test accommodations are available for all students who qualify for non-standard test administrations. Contact Accessibility Services to learn more. It is the student’s responsibility to make appointments with the Testing Center and ask the instructor to send the test to the Testing Center prior to your appointment.
- Foreign Language Placement Exams
- CASA Testing: Schedule and make payment for the test through the Pearson website. You must bring one current, government-issued ID; see ID requirements.
- ACT Residual Testing: If you have not taken the ACT Test and are considering attending IU East, you can take the ACT residual exam with our center. View the ACT Calculator Policy. Calculators are not provided by the Testing Center.
- Correspondence: Please note, the IU East Testing Center does not provide the return postage paid envelope.