WELCOME TO CAREER SERVICES
Within our Career Services Office at Indiana University East, we offer a valuable experience focused on helping students and alumni through every stage of career development-from deciding on a major, to landing a job, or making a career change.
Career Advancement is a focus and priority set in the strategic planning process of our institution. We support our students by becoming active partners in educational and cultural development of the community and region providing internship opportunities, site visits and job shadowing experiences.
The Office of Career Services empowers and supports students and alumni in career development as they choose majors and career paths, develop job search skills and strategies, pursue internship opportunities, and secure employment or graduate school admission. Further, we promote faculty and community involvement in the career development process through collaborative relationships and programs which contribute to the intellectual, cultural, and economic development of the region and the many other communities where our students and graduates live.
- Career coaching and counseling
- Cover letter and resume review
- Walk-in support hours
- Full- and part-time job listings (IU East CareerLink)
- Job fairs and other career development events
- Practice interviews and job search strategies
- Graduate school planning and admission assistance
- Internship and job shadow opportunities
- Interests, values, and skills assessments
- Alumni career support