Let's figure it out! Your cost will depend on a few things, like whether you're attending full-time or part-time, living in your own place or with family, the program you've chosen, etc.
- Looking for typical costs? If you plan to be an on-campus, full-time undergraduate, check out our standard Cost of Attendance (COA).
- Need the most accurate, personalized estimate? Use the IU MoneySmarts cost calculator which figures in your residency, status, program, number of classes, and many indirect* costs.
- Don't need to figure in indirect* costs? Use our Estimated Tuition & Fees Calculator.
- Just want cost per credit hour? See the full list for on-campus, online, grad, undergrad, resident and non-resident.
* Indirect costs include living expenses (housing and food), books & supplies, personal expenses, and transportation.