IU East Physical Facilities
Our goal is to maintain a high quality physical environment that is environmentally safe, aesthetically pleasing, and a completely accessible campus. We provide a clean, well groomed, friendly and inviting atmosphere essential in an educational and learning environment.
The Physical Facilities Team provides professional and high quality services to all who use the Campus Facilities.
Physical Facilities is tasked with the management of all campus capital assets as well as space management which ensures maximum utilization of all assigned resources.
Physical Facilities initiates requests for all building renovations and new construction which includes planning, construction monitoring, purchase of furnishings and occupation of the facilities.
- Campus Building and Maintenance Services
- Campus Services and Event set-up
- Campus Custodial Services
- Campus Grounds Maintenance
- Capital Asset management
- Coordination of Recycling Efforts
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Ergonomic and Furniture requests
- Mail Services including Shipping & Receiving
- Storm Water (IU | Richmond)