Why IU East Online? Affordable Indiana University degree, courses flexible to your schedule, dedicated credit transfer counselors, plus, IU East pioneered online education at IU!
Ready to pursue a B.S.N. and graduate with an IU Degree? The RN (ASN) to BSN degree completion program is 100% Online! The program provides you with:
- Convenience: Designed for the working RN who has earned an Associates degree in Nursing (ASN) and is ready to move forward academically by completing a Bachelor of Science (BSN).
- Accessibility: Program is distance accessible, using web-based and video technologies.
- Access to a network of Health Professionals: IU School of Nursing has partnerships with over 100 healthcare providers in central Indiana, connecting you to knowledgeable and experienced nurses.
- Flexibility: You can complete your nursing courses and up to nine credits of general education in as little as:
- 12 Months (Full-time for 3 semesters)
- 18 Months (Part-time for 4 semesters)
- 24 Months (Part-time for 6 semesters)
The program features:
- 3 start times per year
- 33 nursing credit hours
- Classes delivered in 8-week modules
- Public tuition rates
This program is part of the School of Nursing & Health Sciences.